I’m depressed today and am hating life in general. But I feel as if I have some very good reasons:
- Antibiotics waged war on the good bacteria in my body. Feel free to draw your own conclusions, but I won’t name it because I don’t want people finding my blog because of that Google search…
- After taking a break from making presents because I kept screwing things up, I finally finished BILOSORD’s present. Only to discover I put the zipper in backward. God-freaking-dammit. He’s getting it like that with a note saying I’ll fix it during my vacation.
- I realized I have a wedding to go to tonight. I’ve known about it for months, so I really have no excuse, but the week of Christmas really snuck up on me. I have nothing to wear that 1. fits and B. is warm enough for below freezing weather.
- The Hippy has to work until just before the wedding. Not only do I have no clothes, but I have no date. I’m feeling a tad bit resentful of this; not because he has to work, but because he doesn’t want to go. Frankly I feel as if he owes me a wedding, a baptism, a coworker’s party, a family member’s birthday, a new years party, and a smattering of friends’ parties.
- My mother is telling me to call up my busienss partner to be my date. She also told me to take my dad. Good thing I don’t have a brother or cousins, or they would have been volunteered too. I feel pathetic. Not because I have no date, but because I’m incapable of going to any sort of party without a safety friend.
- I don’t have anything to eat because I’m too lazy/stressed/busy to go shopping. All I’ve had to eat today is cereal. And I think my milk tastes funny. But it might be the cereal. I don’t even have junk food to stuff my face with to make me feel better.
- I have a sharp, stabbing pain in my back that makes breathing nearly impossible. I’m pretty sure it’s my lungs, it’s a common occurance..
Just in general I’m pretty crabby I guess. I’m so tempted to sleep the rest of the day away, but I have a wedding to get ready for…